Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A Glimpse into our day...

It's not really that it's been an 'unusual' day around here, but it was fun to capture some moments I might not have thought to "document".
This morning I was downstairs working with Austin on a few subjects. When I got him 'underway' I went up to get Lindsey. Well...Lindsey had decided to make Reece "breakfast in bed." Yes, it was already 8:30a.m. but I warn Austin and Lindsey NOT to wake Reece up as he is not a morning person. Clearly you can see that by his expression.
We spent part of our afternoon at the N. C. Museum of Art. I was rushed to fit that in this week because starting Monday they are closed until April when they will be relocated into a new facility. Anyway....the kid's favorite part was the revolving door. Big surprise..
I didn't realize how close we were to Brian's work, so we surprised Brian at his office. The kids LOVE going there, but it is a Wednesday which means a huge 'to do list' before rehearsal tonight. I just wanted Brian to give me a simple 'pleasant' expression and this is what I got. :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

I'm so glad you told me they were closing for a bit, because sure 'nuff, I would have headed down there with the kids and been locked out.

anthonyandbeth said...

i love Reece's expression and i love Brian's expression. i don't think i've ever seen him smile that big! :) sounds like a fun day for the Megilligan's! :)

rabbimeg said...

Such a smile (each of them)!

Austin said...

LOL! what a fun day

emily said...

"Um, yeah, thanks for visiting me."