Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Trophy Day!

The weekend before Halloween Lindsey and Reece had their last soccer games and trophy parties. This is a great time to have a second camera since the parties and last games were at the exact same time. I went with Lindsey and Brian went with Reece.
Lindsey had the best time this year. Awesome coach and sweet friends. The moms and I are hoping we can have the same coach and girls in the spring time. Their party was at a nearby park and it was actually fun to see the girls running around together NOT on a soccer field.

Reece had his party at his coaches' house. They were going all out with a brunch. While the girl's team had bagels and cupcakes (I know....strange combination.) the boys had an entire buffet. Brian was asked to bring sausage to this "men's" soccer party.
I love to compare this picture to Lindsey's picture. I guess the caption could be: "Boys will be boys!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephens Family News said...

I love seeing the funny differences in the boys' and girls' pictures! Oh my...we're so used to having a girl...having a boy is sure to make things interesting around here! ;o)

Sherri said...

Congrats to your adorable little athletes. We wish we lived closer so we could do K4C too!