Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Growing up

Just yesterday Lindsey and I were all cuddled, on the couch, reading some books. After we were done I gave her, at the very least, her 1000th hug for the day and was telling her: "I want to keep you just like you are forever and ever and ever." She had to inform me that: "Mommy, I just can't stay this way forever. I can't help growing. You'll have to leave some day and I'll have to have the babies." I guess she is currently loving life, yet planning for her future ambitions as well. Oh, Lindsey, don't grow up too fast!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh stop it...now let me go get some tissues....

Seriously, thanks for the reminder that I'll never regret staying home full time with the kids because I'll never have this chance again.

anthonyandbeth said...

i can't wait to have a girl!!! :) this is such a sweet post. i cuddle with the boys and am constantly thinking about how one day they will have NO interest in cuddling with their mommy! thanks for the reminder to LIVE in
THIS MOMENT!!! :)