Saturday, March 15, 2008

Scrap Mania


While Brian and the kids were at Lindsey's soccer game, I had planned a Scrap Mania event for the ladies of our Sunday School class. I was supposed to plan an event for January, but it took longer to get into the swing of things after Christmas. So.....here we are in March and our evening to scrapbook had come to fruition. We were at the store, Archivers. The evening was from 5-11p.m. and included dinner, bottled drinks, dessert, snacks, a gift, and prizes. It was such a good time of working on albums and fellowship. The absolute best opportunity happened at Suzanne and Kelli's table when a lady, of a very different faith, engaged in a great discussion on our beliefs as Christians. I don't know if this lady noticed that there were two others tables practically leaning our bodies (espcially our ears) over into their conversation. Most of us sat there just praying that God would give Suzanne and Kelli the right words to say. Seeds were planted and what an awesome oppotunity to share Christ!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

Are you KIDDING me??? Take that ridiculous picture of me off PLEASEE!!!!

Sherri said...

Thanks for coordinating. This was a wonderful event - let's do it again.

Oh and you can take the ridiculous picture of me off too! :)

Janet said...

Didn't you guys notice......I only put cute people up on my blog! :)

emily said...

Wish I could've been there! I miss scrappin' with you!