Thursday, March 20, 2008

Surprise Easter Egg Hunt

Tuesday night the kids and I decided to surprise our neighbor (another Lindsey) with an Easter Egg Hunt in our back yard. So the kids helped me stuff a bunch of eggs and then we ran and rang our neighbor's door bell. We told little Lindsey that there were several eggs in our yard and asked to see if she would like to help get them all. She is a very enthusiastic girl and jumped right in. It was good to see all three of my kids shouting: "Here's an egg, Lindsey! Come over here Lindsey!" Trust me, my kids still found plenty for themselves.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a blessing for you guys to do that! Such a GREAT way to reach out to neighbors!!

anthonyandbeth said...

so sweet! i bet she had a blast and felt very loved by your sweet children!