Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Library dilemma solved

Thanks to Aunt Nar we now have our Library book solution. I can't remember the official name, but these are huge bags on wheels. They are simply wonderful with several side pockets to boot. You can either pull or push these and the kids LOVE them. They held up to a load of books, today, and I imagine that we will find many uses for them. Thanks Aunt Nar!

I posted a few pictures of the kids because I couldn't believe how difficult it was to simply say "smile" and get a basic/generic picture of the kids. Reece especially can't resist showing 'his charm'. I'm sure I tried 8-10 shots and then simply gave up. Goodness!
That big kid, in the picture, is turning 10 on Saturday. How could that possibly be? :)



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Those are just so cool. Mighty Aunt Nar saves the day again. We need an Aunt Nar to solve our dilemmas here as well.

Stephens Family News said...

Very cool indeed! I think every family should have an Aunt Nar! :o)
By the way, I've been wondering, what is "Nar" short for?

anthonyandbeth said...

those look great!

rabbimeg said...

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off for books we go!

Anonymous said...

Wow -- they look so cool! Thanks for posting these pix (we love the silly faces ones too!)

Thanks everyone for your kind comments - actually Aunt Nar has a hidden agenda -one of these dudes has to take care of me when I'm old....at least that's the plan :)

As far as the mystery around the origination of Aunt Nar -- we're not really sure, our brother came up with it, and 45 years later it still is in use :) Plus, it's a lot easier to say than Aunt Lynette.

So glad the kids like their wheelie bags!

Heather said...

This is awesome Aunt Nar! I still find it humorous that they can fill those up EVERY week! I'd LOVE a picture of the librarians face when she sees you guys go in with those!