Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friends...

Last week we had some friends over while the Mom had an appointment. I just had to post a few pictures cause these kids are just TOO cute!!
This first one is Kinsey and I kept telling her I just wanted to eat her up like a chocolate chip cookie. She's SO cute! I might have scared her with the chocolate chip cookie part. :)

I hardly saw Lindsey and Cailey as they just took off in their own little "girl world" The best of friends...


Braden and Reece had a ball together. They played Kid's Suduko, Marble race, play dough, and these fusion beads. Braden's sweet/calm temperament keeps Reece even-keeled .....sometimes.


The girls wanted to put on a "concert" at the piano, but I think they did a tad more giggling than music.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

awww...those are so cute! my fav is def the one with the piano:)! thanks again for watching them..they had a BLAST!

anthonyandbeth said...

looks like everyone had fun! :)

Lynette said...

I feel like I know these kids since they were at last year's Lindsey's bday party, and from time to time see them on your blog. Just precious!!!