Thursday, June 04, 2009

More summer fun..

Last week a local mall opened up a Lego Store and we decided to go to the Grand Opening. The kids, with their friends Austin and Ashlyn, got to help build an 8 ft. Yodi (I think that is what it is called....not too familiar with Star Wars names...)

Here is a smaller replica of the Yodi that they were building. Afterwards we hit the pool for the afternoon. If you came to our house you would see towels hanging everywhere. We've now been to our neighborhood pool morning, afternoon and even snuck in a late night swim last night. No time to even put away the towels lately.


The boys had fun 'attacking' each other by blowing water through the noodles and the girls were always willing to pose for a sweet picture.


These next two pictures were taken during a morning swim with our neighbors. We are blessed to have the best neighbors and these kids have spent hours outside every day this summer. Here I had asked the girls to smile for me and Reece can't resist posing himself.

4 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

pool days are seriously my favorite thing about summer! i knew i would love our neighborhood pool but no idea how much! :) i'm glad y'all have one!

i heard about the lego store! very cool! i'll have to take the boys.

Heather said...

Our kids LOVED the Yoda Lego statue too:)!! Can't wait to have some fun in your great pool:)

Brian Megilligan said...

I think that's "Yoda."

Or as he would say:

"Yoda, I am."

emily said...

Thank you, Brian. I wanted to say something but I didn't want to be the geek. Or annoying person.