Sunday, June 20, 2010

The week that was.....

We love summer and the special activities that the kids are able to participate in. This last week was quite the week. With me not looking carefully, at the calendar, I double booked the kids in camps. In the morning they had a 3 1/2 hour music camp where they learn an entire musical in a week and then perform them on Friday and Sunday evenings. They did receive the music earlier which is nice.
Here Austin is singing with his buddy Stevie.
Brian and I giggled through the whole concert whenever we turned our attention on Reece. I think he had to choose which one to do: all the choreography or sing. It was a little difficult to do both at one time.
Lindsey loved every moment of it. She was with her buddies, Nicole and Crystal, in the dance part and that fit her completely. Look at that smile. She smiled through the entire concert.
This year I finally got smart and carpooled with my friend, Leslie. I dropped her kids off in the morning and she picked all of our kids up in the afternoon. She also spoiled them with an afternoon swim date and McDonalds on another day. Listening to those kids talk away, in the van, was a highlight for me. I love listening to kids and their conversations.

Now for the evening plans on another post......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: