Saturday, August 21, 2010

Water Park Tradition...

A highlight, of the summer, is when Aunt Nar takes us to the best water park I've ever been too. The kids cannot believe it is only 10 min. from her home and she only goes there when we come. This year they added a motorized roller coaster water-ride. That was just amazing! Clearly, at such a place, there just simply isn't much time to take pictures. I like to ride everything the kids are riding.
We always end the day with dipping dots. So funny that Aunt Nar's friend was amazed that we do stay literally all day. By the time we get to the dipping dots - we are thoroughly exhausted! Good way to end that day!

A first for Brian, Lindsey and I. We have joked, the past 5 years, about riding the tallest water slide in the park. Never could we go beyond joking. Well.....this year we were crazy enough to do it! It is 6 stories high and you do feel like you are literally going straight down. They have you cross your arms, over your chest and lay back for the ride down. For me, I was still in that position in the end, when Brian came to pull me out. I had my eyes closed the entire time. Lindsey loved it so much that she did it a second time with her Daddy. Once was plenty for me to just say that "I did it".
Brian had to take a picture of the cafe sign because it says "pop" instead of soda. And yes, I still say Pop. Soda is what I bake with. :)
The water park, with Aunt Nar, is truly a highlight of our whole summer!

No comments: