Saturday, August 09, 2008

Our visit with Paul, Dena and Logan

Our "fly through Ohio" leg of the trip also included a little time in Wadsworth visiting with Paul, Dena, and Logan. The kids and adults had a great time hiking Brandyfalls. The kids would have spent most of the time skipping rocks in the stream, but we kept on hiking up til we got to the top of some very pretty waterfalls. It was great to catch up on 'life' and stay up talking til we couldn't see straight!




So many people think Dena and I are sisters. Back at the Chapel I used to get complimented on my singing (Dena is on worship team there).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

welcome back my friend! looks like you had a fabulous time visiting everyone:)!
my friend anne, and I always get told we look like sisters too...although we don't see it!
can't wait to hang out again:)

Sherri said...

Welcome back. We've missed you. These are great pics - looks like lots of fun was had. Oh and those foil meals from your previous post bring back lots of great memories from my girl scout days.

anthonyandbeth said...

glad you are back and you had so much fun! you two do look like you could be sisters! :)