Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Austin's favorites at Marbles..

This past Christmas Grandma and Grandpa gave our family a year membership to Marbles Museum. We have SO been enjoying these outings there. It's been nice to go for a few hours here and a few hours there knowing we can just come back if we don't get to everything. I've posted a few blog posts listing just a few of the things my kids love about Marbles. Let me know if we're missing anything that is just too much fun!

Austin loved playing all the 'classic' games with Brian.

He spends a good portion of his time taking pictures and one of his favorite spots is the shark tank.

Austin made a shelf on our last visit there.


While Reece played our weatherman, Austin took his favorite spot as the camera man.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi,Janet! We have such fond memories of going to Marbles with your family. Just the other day I saw a picture of Sarah with Austin in front of that cone-shaped window upstairs! Maybe this spring we can come through again and go back there with you. I'm thinking about another trip to the beach in May!

I enjoy seeing your family updates! Love, Heidi

KR said...

Marbles rocks! I tagged you on my blog! I'm sorry!!