Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Craft Party..


Last weekend the kids and I joined our homeschool group for a Christmas Craft Party. All the kids were put in their own age groups and went around to 6 different stations including a snack station. It was beautifully organized and many stations had gift wrap included so the kids could wrap up their crafts for presents. I think Austin was relieved to see that they weren't little "cutsie" preschool crafts cause he and his siblings are SO too mature for that. :)
I double booked myself that morning and had a party to go to at my neighbor's house. So Brian came to take over half way through. Before coming, he did confirm with me that he wouldn't have to do any 'crafty' things. :) I had to promise him that he only had to supervise so I could get off to my neighbor's on time.
Lindsey's favorite part was hanging out with some girlfriends that day. All these girls are also in Awanas together and it's a really sweet group of gals.

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

looks like so much fun! i know my boys would have LOVED it. hate that we missed it!

Sandy said...

I LOVE that last picture! MK couldn't wait & gave me 1 of the gifts the other night... So cute!