Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This just cracks me up.....

Never in my wildest imaginations did I ever think to make a phone call and confirm that a local park "was open for business". So of course you do all the building up and excitement over a whole afternoon of playing at the park. This is a first for us!

The kids all looked out at the playground with such looks on their faces. I believe mulch was being put down at the time.
Oh that face: "What do we do now?"
To the rescue the older kids grab her little hand and tell her "we'll go feed the ducks!"



There's that smile!
While I was concerned that the whole afternoon would be a wash...we all took off down a trail and stayed even longer than we normally would have.

There is great danger of having Reece near any water. I'm still amazed his light up tennis shoes work...

Oh yes they did....all the way down the creek they explored and had the time of their lives...
This sweet princess is "all girl" and doesn't like to get dirty so she opted out of that creek adventure... Turned out to be the best afternoon and we would have never had this much fun if the park had been open. I think I learned a great lesson...

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

what great pictures! that you for that day! you were such a blessing to me and my kids! they always have such fun with your family! :)