Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Brian's in charge

I'll be out of town for a few days, visiting family, and Brian will be home with the kids. The best thing about that is the fact that Brian really can do it all and he wants to. From school work, laundry, cooking, taking the kids to soccer, girl scouts and church - he'll do it all these next five days. I even offered to get his groceries but he said that he and the kids could do that. So....I really do feel just fine about things getting accomplished when I'm gone - not to mention all the fun times they'll have with Daddy. But.....having said that, I did make out a schedule of sorts just to help him out. :) I think he still loves me -- my lists and all.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sherri said...

YEA! I'm not the only one who makes lists for her man...does Brian actually read your lists???

Stephens Family News said...

Love your lists! :o)
Hope you enjoy your trip! :o)

rabbimeg said...

Well, that's at least two generatons of wives/mothers in the Megilligan households who make lists. As to whether their husbands read them...yes, but with their eyes glazed over after the first item. Still, no marriage would be complete without this Mars/Venus relationship!

Allison said...

It must be in the air. My boss' wife went out of town for TEN DAYS and left Steve home with 4 kids, 2 dogs and a rabbit. Today is day three and their youngest son has already asked as Steve was tucking him into bed last night "Dad, when is Mom coming home?"

Good luck Brian! I would imagine that you will love Janet on a whole new level by the time she comes home!! =)

Brian Megilligan said...

Lists are for the clueless and short on memory, therefore I see them as mere suggestions.

anthonyandbeth said...

so nice to know you are leaving things in capable hands, isn't it? sounds like Brian is a very hands on Dad and husband!!! a big blessing for sure! :)