Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hours of entertainment


Sometimes, when you buy a gift for a kid, you just don't know whether it will be a "big hit" or not. Because of that, I wanted to share what has been a huge hit for all three of my kids. A year and a half ago my parents bought Austin a Marble Race for his birthday. Since then, it is something that rarely gets put away in the closet. All three kids have spent literally hours and hours making their own marble races. I can't remember a toy being more entertaining than this. So....if you are looking for a present, for a kid - there ya go!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's awesome! That's one toy we don't have...but I do remember playing it with the kids I babysat for in college!

Rob Eubank said...

And who said that a $300.00 Playstation was the only thing that would bring happiness to a little guy...My little Sarah is just as content to play with the Tupperware in our cupboard than the oodles of toys in the playroom. Go figure...

emily said...

I still have my Marbleworks in my closet upstairs!

(I didn't say I still play it.)