Monday, April 28, 2008

Tennis anyone?

When I came back from a trip to Iowa, I also arrived with two suitcases instead of one. (spending 6 hours with my sister will do that to ya). Aunt Nar had bought the kids tennis rackets so we couldn't wait to try them out. I must warn anyone to stay clear of a 4 year old with a tennis racket who is desperate to hit the ball. We had SO much fun "playing tennis". Lindsey has decided she wants to be a tennis player. Austin surprised me the most. I had thought it best to just hit it back and forth on the same side of the net. He asked if we could play over the net. Why not even though it was his first time hitting a tennis ball. Wow......he has a pretty good swing and kept me running.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

they all look so cute! i enjoy tennis. i'm not all that great and anthony and i haven't been able to play since we had kids but i really do enjoy playing tennis! :) maybe Lindsey has found a new sport to love!

Allison said...

Tennis is a game that wears me out!! I end up spending more time chasing after the ball that actually hitting it. Ha Ha!!