Friday, August 07, 2009

A visit with some dear Ohio friends..

Every single summer we count down the days until the Keels come. They are just the sweetest family and, with three children of their own, it matches up so beautifully with our kids. We enjoyed a cookout, Pam and I getting the chance to go out twice and the two Brian's had their time out as well. Can't help but hit the beach as well. I still remember the last night sitting with Pam and both of us yawning yet we were SO not willing to go to bed. Have to get in every last bit of conversation we can.


Reece and Lily are just the cutest together! They have August birthdays just a few days apart.
At the beach I look over and see my daughter throwing sand like a puppy dog. Oh my...


We are hooked on boogie boards, thanks to the Hamshos for letting us borrow theirs, and even Brian was out riding the waves in. Can't wait for our next visit from the Keels. We were already making plans for next year!

No comments: