Friday, July 31, 2009

Sugar overload AND THEN sleep over at our house?!?


Recently Lindsey had a sleepover at Elliana's house and by the end of that they were planning their next one at our house. So that next week, while Austin was having his own sleepover at Stevie's house, we were thrilled to have Ellie at our house. That night was kids night at Chick Fil A. They were giving out free sundaes and this is what the kids brought back to the table. You must be aware that neither Brian or I supervised the sundae making. :)
Reece often has a "sugar overload" look without any sugar needed.
The kids got to play frisbee with our neighbor's dog, Bruno.

Jumping off the sugar!
Ellie brought her Bible so the girls had their own Bible story time together before bed.



This was the third pool playdate in a row and I think Reece covered himself up and said: "Enough already."
Sugar high is gone.... :)

2 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

What fun!!! I love the ice cream at The Chick. L-O-V-E it.

Christina said...

Hi Janet!
I'm so glad I found your blog. I have some homeschool questions and was wondering if you'd mind emailing me so that I can ask? Thanks!
Christina Gainor (you subbed in our 2 year old class one week, I hope you remember! :)
jacobandchristina@gmail.com