Tuesday, July 07, 2009

For my sister.....

We recently came home from a family visit to IA. For a few days we traveled to Mall of America with Aunt Nar. These pics are from the Mall of America's indoor amusement park. Amazing, amazing place! It is just unreal to see a Ferris Wheel, upside down roller coaster, etc. inside of a mall.

Well....these pictures were of Aunt Nar, Reece, Lindsey and I on a "kiddie ride". I really thought nothing of going on a ride that takes you slowly up. No sweat. Until they start dropping you at the speed of light! And then they repeat that over and over again. The funny thing is Lindsey and Reece were quiet for the whole ride while --as Brian will attest - Lynette and I screamed like crazy the whole time. I think Brian had a ball trying to capture this and even Lynette wondered out loud if this would show up in "blog world". Well.....this post is for you Aunt Nar! :)

Smiling before the ride began..




(If you really want to see us screaming - you might have to enlarge the photos. :)


The ride was over and I still couldn't let go. Reece and Lindsey were not phased at all. I'm feeling really old!

3 comments:

Stephens Family News said...

Hilarious! Love the action shots! :o)

Aunt Nar said...

Okay....good Brian for capturing what was probably the most scary time in my life. I knew that the kids were quiet ( although who could really tell - since you and I were screaming so loud)- but it's obviously who the grownups are :) Thanks for the opportunity to relive that experience!

anthonyandbeth said...

i love that Brian was trying to catch you girls screaming! i always scream on any kind of roller coaster! that's what you're supposed to do, right? :) i'm glad y'all had fun! welcome home!