Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stevie's Pool

Austin's friend, Stevie, lives just up the road from us and it's been such a fun summer getting to know their whole family. I love our neighborhood pool, but they just don't serve watermelon, brownies and lemonade there. I guess we've sure been spoiled by Stevie's Mom. This one day many moms and kids were invited over and it was nice catching up with a few of them from our co-op.


The two favorite things are certainly the slide and the diving board.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

I so prefer the neighbor's pool to the at-large neighborhood pool. I get to pick the music, it's okay for the boys to duck behind the tree to relieve themselves, and there's not that comparison thing with the skinny moms. I'm the only one there!

Austin said...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!