Friday, January 29, 2010

The EXCITEMENT!!!!!

North Carolina has been gearing up, for a few days, for a big snow storm and it has begun! I wasn't home, earlier this evening, and missed my husband's "Get home NOW" 7:41p.m. phone call because I have the problem of keeping my phone on vibrate w/out thinking about it. It isn't wise, in NC, to be out in such weather. It was a stressful drive home with people stomping on their brakes on the highway, but I came home to some pretty excited children and that was precious.
Everyone, even in Ohio and Iowa, should celebrate snow like these kids. :)
Yes it is bedtime, but let's go out and play anyway.......
I LOVE the joy the kids have over the snow... I love that Brian swept the steps so I wouldn't break my neck when I got home. And I love that everything is cancelled for the next couple of days. And I love that it was 62 degrees yesterday and snowing today! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephens Family News said...

Awesome pictures, awesome joy!! :o)

Sherri said...

Precious memories for your kids. I love their glee. And like you, I'm looking forward to being forced to slow down and hunker in for a change.
Enjoy!