Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ant Fun

I never thought I would be ordering 'live' ants to come to our house via 'priority mail'. But here I sit, with three little kids, that were just thrilled to receive such a thing from the mail man. I also have to admit that I find myself wandering in the boys room just to see what the ants are up to. Every time we wake up, they have dug a new tunnel. It has been fun and fascinating. It has also provided us with the way to show the kids why God would want us to be like the ants. That scripture has now clicked, with especially Austin, in how we should be dilligent in our work at all times. And here we thought we'd have to get the kids a puppy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

Everytime we go to "teach me" Cailey BEGS me to get an ant farm just like that!

The Hilemans said...

Cool as that looks, and great as the application lesson is, it still gives me the hebjebes! (and how in the world do you spell that?) :)

anthonyandbeth said...

very interesting! i'd love to see those ants in action! :)

Allison said...

That's so neat! And great spiritual lesson!! Where did you find that? My nephew would LOVE one too!!!!