Saturday, May 31, 2008

Is this genetic?

The other night I went in to check on Lindsey and found her sleeping like this. It might be hard to tell, in the picture, but she has her head on one pillow and she has two pillows over her head like a tent. She loves pillows and more pillows on her bed. I wonder if she gets this from me. I sleep with at least three pillows and I would sleep with more, but then Brian would fall out of bed. I guess he has even tried to slide a pillow from me and I have sat right up in bed, grabbed it from him, turned over and gone right back to sleep. Like mother - like daughter.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

cailey and I both sleep FLAT on our stomachs:)!!

The Hilemans said...

i sleep with my arms over my head and my kids do, too.

Allison said...

So cute! I love the mouth open!! =)

emily said...

Sleeping with my arms over my head is quite comfortable until I can't move them from blood flow.