Friday, May 02, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth

I often tell people that Christmas is every day at our house because I get to be with my three precious children every day. Then there are those even "extra special days" that happen in our household. They may not be 'off the chart' special, but to us they cause great excitement. One thing, if it were actually Christmas, Lindsey would definitely wish to have her two front teeth finally fall out. On Wed. they did in the same morning. She was SO excited about this and we had to even go see Daddy, during rehearsal, because - as Lindsey put it - "Daddy has been waiting and waiting for this to happen." I am certainly biased, but I think she is just a cutie even without her teeth.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brian Megilligan said...

Give that girl some corn-on-the-cob!

Heather said...

SO cute!! I am kinda dreading it with my kids though, because the whole thing grosses me out! Yuck...teeth hanging down UGH. I hope Brian's home when it happens:)

Janet said...

Brian always deals with throw-up (I know, lovely topic....) and loose teeth -- but Lindsey and Austin have seemed to handle it mostly on their own. I only remember one time Brian and I took a couple out, after church, and Austin handed me his tooth across the table. The couple, we were meeting with, didn't have children (this was back in Akron). I just put the tooth in my purse and continued on with the conversation as if nothing had occurred. God really does help us squeamish Moms out.

Allison said...

Wow! A two for one deal! I think that the tooth fairy should give her double the amount she would normally get for each one since they came out at once! =)

Stephens Family News said...

I love these pictures! :o)

Ya know, it really would be funny to see her try to eat corn on the cob! We'll assign that photo project to Brian for a future post! :o)

anthonyandbeth said...

congrats to Lindsey! harrison is wiggling those top teeth wanting them to fall out too. i'm still shocked that my little boy has pulled both bottom teeth all by himself. if you know the drama he can create, you would never believe that he could pull his own teeth! :)