Friday, October 23, 2009

NFL

This past Wednesday at Awanas they had NFL night where you were to wear your favorite team colors. Well......the kids wanted to participate and it kind of stumped me - not being a real avid sports person. So here is what we did. Austin and I like the color red so we just looked up which teams had red and went with those. Doesn't everyone pick their favorite NFL teams by the color??

Oh....I did e-mail Brian a little too late and ask him if the kids would get beat up wearing red/black in North Carolina. Don't know if people like the Falcons or Cardinals around here? Well....they came home in one piece....whew!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

Nice job on the hair....you went all out!

I don't want to ask how you got it washed out...

Sherri said...

You live in North Carolina now, so you pull for the Panthers...at least that's what Jeff tells me.

Great job on the face paint!