Monday, October 19, 2009

When it's quiet in the house..

I think every Mom would confess to enjoying a quiet house from time to time. I was having one of those moments a couple of Sundays ago. Getting ready for church I noticed how quiet the house was. Not really desiring to see 'why' it was quiet with three children supposedly in the house, I continued to get ready. Soon it was time to gather the children --- the children I had all neat, hair done up for Lindsey, tidy clothes for the boys, etc. I couldn't find them anywhere. Finally I peeked out of the sliding doors and caught some wild children on the trampoline. So much for the kids being all "put together" for church. Next time I will investigate the 'quietness'.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sherri said...

What fun! I always wanted a trampoline as a child - still do if my back could handle it. I'm sure your kids still looked presentable for church, cute as they are.

Carpool Queen said...

Haahahhahaha!!! Maybe I'll start using the trampoline excuse every Sunday.

Only you and I will know that I don't own a trampoline.

anthonyandbeth said...

every mom loves a quiet house! :) if she's honest. :) looks like they are enjoying the trampoline!