Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


We just had the best time last week when we visited a pumpkin patch with our co-op. It went WAY beyond just a place to pick pumpkins. This place was amazing with so many things for children to do. We spent half the morning and half the afternoon there and we could have still stayed longer. The top picture is Reece and Lindsey riding our "hay-less" hayride.
Love this picture of Austin laughing with his buddy.
Catching Reece in mid-air..



My favorite spot is the play area full of corn. If you've never sat in corn before -- I must say it is quite therapeutic. Every fall I go to something like that and wish to have a box completely filled with corn. And then I forget to put it down on a Christmas wish list. :) Now you can all tell my husband what I'd like for Christmas. He might look at you funny... :)



Reece is getting ready to go down the 100 ft. slide. They did this countless times.



Hmmm...which pumpkin should I pick?

2 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

The corn thing looks very fun! I've never seen it before -

anthonyandbeth said...

it was so much fun wasn't it?? :) great pictures to prove it! :)