Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Abundance at Duke Gardens

I used to think that fall was my favorite season. I must admit that spring time is doing a great job of competing for my affections. Especially when I live SO close to Duke Gardens. Last week I took the kids on our annual trip to wander around the beautiful garden and just to simply soak it all in. I love seeing my kid's appreciate God's wonderful creation and it is hard not to here.












This little duck was SO close to Lindsey and just quacking away at her...








I'm not really feeling this 'pose', Mom. Well....Reece, you picked it. Reece: "Austin, Lindsey.....get on top of me for a picture!" Yes....you did say that Reece!



6 comments:

Amy Williams said...

What great photos of the kiddos. We need to head out there soon!

anthonyandbeth said...

love the kids expressions in those photos! they know how to have a good time. :) i've got to get over there...you KNOW how much i love SPRING and FLOWERS!!! :)

Lynette said...

Just love the picture.....kids are just adorable! I'm so jealous that it's so green there and the flowers are gorgeous. We had a frost advisory last nite - I'm just so ready for warmer weather here!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

great pics!! love the jumping ones the best!

Sandy said...

These are such great pictures! Looks like you had a great time, too.

Gretchen said...

I LOVE the shot of the 3 peeking over the stone wall. Frame that one!!