Saturday, September 04, 2010

First day of school...

Was actually already 4 weeks ago. We usually start right after Reece's birthday because we are just ready to dig in and get the year going. I am compulsive in that I must finish every single lesson in every subject. This gives us time to do that and yet, when I start to fizzle out in May, we are already done anyway.

Another thing I used to be super strict on was getting everyone dressed in the morning. Well....I've eased up a little bit. Already, on the first day of school, the kids wore their swim suits all day (we always go swimming on the first day of school after the work is complete) and I didn't even think twice about it. And....to top it off, we went out for ice cream to celebrate and they were still in their swimsuits. Hence the reason why we went to Sonic so we could order and eat in the van.


I'm SO thankful for these children and thrilled to be their Mom and spend my time with them each and everyday. And, shocking to me, they would have it no other way. :) Very blessed indeed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: