Saturday, September 04, 2010

St. Louis Arch....


We loved visiting the St. Louis Arch. I think we took about 100 pictures of the arch itself. The one thing I would say is going up the arch is not for those who can't handle tight spaces. Below is a picture of the "egg" we sat in. It only fit our family and we were knee to knee.

I had my own little "meltdown" as we went up and down the arch. Fortunately they told us it would be 4 minutes going up and I got out my phone to time it. Longest 4 minutes ever. I whispered to Brian: "What if this gets stuck?" To which he replied: "Think happy thoughts, dear."

Here's Reece looking out one of the tiny windows at the city...



1 comment:

Carpool Queen said...

The only thing that kept me from having a Class A freakout on my trip up that egg was the nice little couple from Omaha.

I just couldn't ruin their vacation by having a nervous breakdown.