Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Last of the season....

I just dropped Lindsey off at her last pool party of the summer. It was hard for me to leave, but this was an "all girl" event and boys/moms weren't allowed this time. Every week this summer we've been priviledged to enjoy a pool party with several sweet kids and their moms. Lounging by the pool with other ladies has been such a sweet retreat from the "to do's" that fill my day. It didn't hurt that Leslie (our wonderful hostess) served us lemonade, brownies, and popsicles poolside. I AM thrilled for Lindsey, though. :) Sad that summer now feels officially over, but the blessing is that I LOVE fall!! So....bring it on!! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Next summer I'll have to have you over!! I love having others here to swim with me, but don't know who does & who doesn't like it. I though I had my last swim before I went to the beach last week... then got to swim Thur. & again yesterday. I hate to see the swim season end, but I'm getting an "extension" this year w/the weather!