Thursday, May 14, 2009

Awana Awards Ceremony

The kids have worked very hard all year memorizing scripture verses. It'd be fun to go back and see how many verses they all learned, but I'll save that for another day. Here are some pictures of all three kids walking up to receive their awards.



Austin, Lindsey and Reece each finished their books, for the year, but Lindsey is excited to have finished all of her Sparky books and next year she will be moving up to T and T's. Good job guys!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aunt Nar said...

I'm so proud of you guys - this will freak you out, but Aunt Nar was in AWANAS 37 years ago!! I started the year your mom was born. They didn't have Sparks back then, so I had to wait until I was 9 before I started. Great job dudes!

rabbimeg said...

Yea Lindseykins, Reeces Pieces, and Oscar!! Good job. Keep up the good work...
We love you guys!