Thursday, November 06, 2008

Austin and Another Good Line....


This kid sure comes up with some funny things lately. Today we were walking down past some shops and he spotted a nail salon. Austin said: "I CANNOT believe that people would actually go and pay someone money to cut their nails! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard." I should have told him how much people pay to have others cut their nails. :) Austin saves every penny he gets and I'm sure the $ spent on nails would REALLY shock him.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh yes! He would be quite shocked...but it is so worth it!! Love my manicures and pedicures!!!

emily said...

Is it really hot enough down there to wear sleeveless shirts? I'm jealous.

The Hilemans said...

Oh, I'm thinking of his poor wife who can't convince him that the expense is justified! :)