Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The day after....


First thing out of Austin's mouth, this morning, was: "Who won the election?" Then other questions came from that. One of them was: "Will McCain try and run, for President, again?" I told Austin that He probably will enjoy retirement in a few years as his family has quite a bit of money and McCain will be just fine. Austin's response was: "Not with Obama as president. His family will lose all their money!" Too funny coming from a 10 year old. Some days I sure don't feel like I'm talking to a kid anymore.

How appropriate, today, Ausin's Thematic Copywork was on two very special verses. I'll leave this post with those...

For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rabbimeg said...

I don't know if I ought to be concerned about Austin's answer or not! Somebody's been paying attention...

Allison said...

Amen! Great verse, Austin!