Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Banana Split Heaven

A few nights ago we had some friends over and here are the kids eating up their banana splits. Much to my friend's (Heather) chagrin, this is the only picture I took that evening. For after we were all 'high' on sugar I challenged Heather to some bowling and tennis on the Wii. The pictures that would have been cute (I know, I know Heather) would be all six of these kids lined up on our couch and cheering for their Moms as we bowled. We are talking hoots and hollering and jumping up and down, etc. Well......to MY chagrin, I only beat Heather by one extra pin and she had NEVER even played the Wii before. There WILL be a rematch in the future!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Now THAT was just a blast!! I still have to come over for my split sometime:) I was so reluctant to play but am SO happy you challenged me too! It taught me one important thing: my arms are very weak and I need to work them out if they are sore from Wii bowling and tennis!! And yes...the kids were GREAT! I do wish we had video of them screaming:) Maybe we should head over to your house THanksgiving day after dinner for some more Wii action:)!!

anthonyandbeth said...

i would have loved to see that! you girls are so cute! :) and banana splits! i haven't had one of those in a LONG time...sounds so yummy!

Allison said...

Yum!! Sounds like a fun night!