Monday, November 24, 2008

This morning

This picture was taken at breakfast when I cheerfully announced that we would only have school two days this week. Yes, for some reason, I did expect jumping up and down and some hoots and hollers. Instead Lindsey cried and said, "I want to do school every day!" I HAD to snap a picture so I can remind her of this when she actually doesn't want to do school some day. I could do school every day this week, but Mommy at least needs a little break.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you never get a break, why do school at all?

anthonyandbeth said...

i think you must be one amazing teacher to get this response! give yourself a pat on the back girl! :)

rabbimeg said...

Lindseykns: you look like how I feel when I haven't had my coffee in the morning. However, things get better as the caffeine level increases. If you want to feel better, you could go down into your classroom and push your pencil around on some paper for a while.
Granddad
Oh, and tell Austin that of all people, he needs school...it will help keep him out of trouble!

Stephens Family News said...

Poor Lindsey...but I have to admit, I think it's great that you got a picture to document this! :o)

Heather said...

That's hilarious! I wish Cailey felt the same way about school:)!! And girl, I'm with you...we have the SAME emotional issues in our house:0)

Allison said...

Ok, she isn't too far from high school. Trust me....this too shall pass. lol.