Monday, November 10, 2008

The many faces of Lindsey

First off I MUST give credit where credit is due. My dear friend Heather took her Sunday afternoon and photographed our children. She took well over 400 photos of them. It was absolutely amazing to watch Heather at work. God has truly gifted her and I am so thankful she was willing to bless our family with these awesome pictures. Check out her blog as she has some of those pictures up as well. Plus you'll get to see her #1 job -- her three beautiful children.

Now on to Lindsey. Lindsey was SO excited to be photographed. She was counting down the days til our photo shoot. When we pulled up and she saw Heather she ran and gave her a big hug. Lindsey could have posed all day. Heather narrowed the photos down to about 100 but it is still tough to decide which are my favorites, but these are definitely a few of them.




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

Lindsey was SO cute with her posing!! I love the way she always wanted to tilt her head:) What a sweetheart!

I can't WAIT to take pictures of you and Brian:)

anthonyandbeth said...

i love how you broke the posts up by child. they are all so good! she got great shots of them together and individually!!! how exciting!!! :)

Stephens Family News said...

I vote for #2 because I love the effect of the light on the coloring of her face and hair. It also has a soft, feminine quality about it that is really pretty. :o)

Sherri said...

She's just too pretty. I pick #1

theklickfamily said...

All of your children are so beautiful and make great pictures. :)